They’re firmly casual walking shoes.
Additionally, the wool is plenty soft so Allbirds isn’t exaggerating when they say you can wear these without socks.
One thing we found a little annoying is that Allbirds currently only come in full-sizes (i.e.
no half-sizes).22 Mar 2019
Are Allbirds shoes good for wide feet?
I have a wide foot; will Allbirds fit well? Our shoes are all medium width, but we have found that many customers with wider feet are able to find a comfortable fit due to the forgiving nature of our materials. The Wool collection will stretch naturally over time, while the Tree collection is flexible and form-fitting!
Should you wear socks with Allbirds?
Although its sneakers can be worn without socks, the company found that nearly half of its customers chose to wear socks with their pairs. It’s fitting, therefore, that Allbirds’ first non-shoe product would be the sock. Beyond comfort, the socks are designed to be practical and functional.1 Oct 2019
Do Allbirds get smelly?
All sneakers get smelly over time, and with proper care you can keep them in decent-smelling shape. But these Allbirds are next-level smelly. After just 3 wears, they already had a pretty awful smell. For a company that claims they “wick moisture and sweat” so that your feet don’t smell, I’d expect better.20 Dec 2017
What are the best walking shoes?
- #1. Asics Gel Contend 4 Show more. 96.4.
- #2. Asics Gel Tech Walker Neo 4 Show more. 93.2.
- #3. Ryka Sky Show more. Comfort.
- #4. Saucony ProGrid Integrity ST2 Show more. Comfort.
- #5. Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Show more. 86.8.
- Skechers Go Walk 4 Show more. 85.8. Comfort.
- New Balance MX608v4 Show more. 83.2.
- #8. Brooks Addiction 13 Show more.